Ball Hall offer a full sports hall project management service for building and/or refurbishing indoor and outdoor sports facilities of all types. After an initial site visit and discussion with the client to establish the draft Design Brief, a written Proposal with a budget price will be produced. Visits to existing Ball Halls usually follow prior to a Project Management Agreement being put in place.
Ball Hall welcome and encourage visits by potential clients to any of our previous projects, particularly those recently completed. We are happy to arrange these and/or to give contact details for you to obtain references from representatives of our earlier clients. Please visit our case studies page for more information or our recently completed sports hall developments.
Ball Hall co-ordinates and oversees a complex mix of processes including :
- Preliminary studies of project requirements
- Preparation of design brief and drawings.
- Submission of planning application.
- Drafting employer’s requirements.
- Arranging topographical, soil, tree, ecological and other necessary surveys.
- Engaging specialist consultants as required. • Liaising with governing bodies and development officers.
- Assisting in the provision of information for grant and funding applications.
- Co-ordinating advice on sports floors, equipment and other specialist requirements.
- Introductions to advisors on finance, business planning, grant aid etc.
- Advice on procurement route and potential contractors.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Letting of the Building Contract.
- Supervision of health and safety planning.
- Administration of the Building Contract, including regular site visits and monthly valuations.
- Final inspection and settling the final account